Here are some bridal show tips to help you get the most while attending a show:
1. Arrive early - Most early birds automatically receive awesome prizes.
2. Pre-register before the show - Save time by registering before the show. This will save you time ]
from having to fill out a registration format the show and you can get in much quicker.
3. Bring someone with you - Bringing your fiancée, maid or matron/bridesmaids, mom or friends to
the bridal show to help you locate the vendors you need to secure, they can save you seats for the
fashion show while you are meeting with vendors and talk about wedding ideas with each other.
4. Contact info labels - Most exhibitors will often have drawings for prizes at their booths. To prevent
having writers cramp at the end of the show prepare some electronic labels before the bridal show with
your name, address phone number, email address and wedding date.
5. Bring a camera - Bringing a camera will help you remember things you saw at the show. Here a few a
few of you may consider to take a picture of: dresses during the fashion show, centerpiece/floral
designs, table settings and cake designs.
6. Know your budget - Knowing your wedding budget and who is responsible for each item will help
you with your decision making while you attend.
7. Bring your checkbook - Exhibitors occasionally offer a special on the day of the bridal show only. It
is beneficial for you to be prepared to take advantage of the special.
8. The Wedding & Special Event Yellow Pages & a pen - Bring your copy of the yellow pages and a
pen so you can write down contact info of vendors you spoke to and write notes.
9. Prepare and Research - Know what service you need before the show and find out which exhibitors
will be at the show. Write the questions you want to ask them about their services prior to the show.
10. Schedule the day - plan to attend the bridal show for the time frame it is scheduled. This will allow
you to visit all the vendors and find everything you need.
11. Check if you won - Most bridal shows have door prizes announced throughout the show. Though,
don't forget the exhibitors you submitted door prizes when visiting their booth, check their booths
before you leave to see if you won a prize.
12. Have Fun!!!